I think one of the coolest ways to get to know someone is through reading her bucket list! Today, I decided to share my bucket list with you in hope of giving you a deeper glimpse into my life.
1. Travel to Iceland
I have been wanting to go for years. The national parks are so beautiful. I also especially want to go to the Blue Lagoon.
2. Go to a Drive-In Movie Theater
I have always wanted go to one. What sounds better than relaxing in your car while watching a movie outdoors?
3. See all the Seven Wonders of the World
I have already been to Machu Picchu, but I want to continue to travel and see all of them. The ones I especially want to see are the Pyramids and the Statue of Zeus.
4. Become fully fluent in Spanish and go to a Spanish speaking country and not say a word of English
I have been learning Spanish since I was five, and I hope to become fully fluent someday.
5. Visit the capitals of all 50 states
How cool would it be to have truly visited everywhere around the U.S.?
6. Start a flash mob
I mean, why not?
7. Have a Costco Party
Ever since I was a kid, I have always wanted to close down Costco and throw a big party there. Kind of weird but fun.
8. Learn to eat a new food every year
I am the pickiest eater, and I desire to teach myself how to appreciate a greater variety of food.
9. Lead a group of people hiking
I love hiking, and I want to spread my skills to others.
10. Trade lives for a day with a different person
I believe that this experience will allow me to observe the world from a whole new perspective.